Testbook CTET Mock Test Review: Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET), a common exam to recruit Primary and Elementary Teachers. Many of you must be gearing for the exam, however, if you want to boost your practice and preparation then you must follow Testbook CTET Mock Test Review. It includes complete analysis, price review, how to buy and other related information.
Testbook CTET Mock Test Review
We tried our hand at CTET Mock Test to come up with a detailed and precise review. There are two kinds of Tests available under the CTET exam. Check the below to get detailed information on each of them.
- CTET Test Series
- CTET Free Tests (Previous year papers)
CTET Test Series
- It consists of a total of 32 Tests, wherein you will get 30 Sectional tests and 2 Previous Papers.
- You will get a total of 15 questions for 15 marks to solve within 15 minutes.
- Sectional Tests is based on topics such as Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, English and Hindi Language.
- The tests are available in Hindi and English Language.
- You can access the test from your mobile app.
- It reflects the CTET exam pattern and syllabus.
CTET Free Tests
- It includes two free tests.
- CTET Previous Paper I is available in English/Hindi and comprise of 150 questions for 150 marks with a time limit of 150 minutes.
- You will get one more CTET Previous Paper, available in Hindi/English that has 150 questions for 150 marks with a time limit of 150 minutes.
- You can access it from your mobile app.
- Available in both the languages.
Complete Analysis of Testbook CTET Online Mock Test Review
You must go through the Testbook CTET Online Mock Test Review to read the Pros and Cons which we have identified and experienced while attempting the CTET Test Series.
Pros of CTET Mock Test
- CTET Mock Test is designed to give you a closer experience of CTET real examination.
- Based on your test assessment, you can alter your preparation strategy.
- The Question quality is of Moderate to Difficult level, thereby giving you a proper practice.
- You can easily access from Mobile App.
- You will get a detailed solution for all the questions.
Cons of CTET Mock Test
- Although Testbook has provided tests on major topics, it would be more beneficial if they come up with more tests.
- The addition of a few more free tests could benefit the candidates preparing for the CTET exam.
How to Buy CTET Mock Test from Testbook Platform?
Follow the steps below to purchase the Testbook CTET Mock Test.
- Visit the Testbook homepage.
- Go to Practice Tab and search for the Banking and Insurance exam.
- Now, click on the CTET Mock Test link.
- Select the available pass and proceed to payment.
- Make payment and start practicing with CTET Online mock test.
Finally, CTET Mock Test would aid your practice in many ways. It will make you familiar with various questions. And you will get hands-on attempting questions of varying difficulty levels.
We hope this Testbook CTET Mock Test Review was helpful in choosing the right test series for your CTET exam preparations.
You can also check the Testbook Online Test Series review to better understand the services they provide!
Be the first to leave a review.