Testbook RBI Assistant Test series Review: Reserve Bank of India has recently released the RBI Assistant exam notification. The last date of form submission was 16th January 2020. The RBI Assistant exam is scheduled for 14th & 15th February 2020. If you appearing for the exam then your preparations must have already started. To assist you further in your practice and preparation, we have complied with the Testbook review on the RBI Assistant Test series. We took the Testbook Test series for the RBI Assistant exam to help you understand its importance and useful aspects for your exam preparation. Carefully read the Testbook RBI Assistant Test series review to get details such as review, price, complete analysis and guide on how to purchase.
Testbook RBI Assistant Test Series Review
- RBI Assistant Test Series
- RBI Assistant Free Mock Test
RBI Assistant Test Series
- Testbook RBI Assistant Test series provides a total of 31 tests that includes 21 Full Test for Prelims and 10 Full Test for Mains.
- Under the Full Test for Prelims, you will get 100 questions for 100 marks with a time limit of 60 minutes.
- And, under the Full Test for Mains, you will get 2000 questions for 200 marks with a time limit of 135 minutes.
- The tests are bilingual i.e. you can attempt it in Hindi or English language.
- Prelims and Mains mock test series are based on the exam syllabus and also includes the latest pattern introduced in the exam.
- You can purchase the Testbook RBI Assistant Online Test Series with any of the Testbook passes (Yearly, 6 Month Pass and 2 Month Pass)
- You can also access the test from Testbook Mobile App.
RBI Assistant Free Mock Test
- Testbook RBI Assistant Full Mock Test includes 100 questions for 100 marks with a time limit of 60 minutes.
- The RBI Assistant Free Mock Test is bilingual i.e. you can access in English or Hindi Language.
- This full mock test is absolutely free for practice.
- You can attempt the test from Testbook mobile app.
- The free mock test reflects the RBI Assistant exam syllabus and latest pattern.
- Feedback of performance analysis report will help you know about your overall performance in the test.
Testbook RBI Assistant Test Series Review – Complete Analysis
The Testbook RBI Assistant Test Series provides the required practice of expected questions, thereby enhancing your preparations. You can use this test series to get hand-on experience in attempting all kinds of questions including questions of varying difficulty. Also, have a look at the Pros and Cons of this test series to get a better idea of its useful and non-useful aspects.
Pros of Testbook RBI Assistant Test Series
- The Tests reflect the RBI Assistant exam pattern.
- The difficulty level of all tests is from Moderate to Difficult.
- You will get detailed solutions in both the languages i.e. Hindi and English.
- The detailed solution will give you an idea of the exact solution with a revision on the concept.
Cons of Testbook RBI Assistant Test Series
- The time limit to solve the question was insufficient, as they required more time to attempt.
How to Purchase the Testbook RBI Assistant Test Series?
Follow the below guidelines to purchase the Testbook RBI Assistant Test Series.
- Go to the Testbook home page.
- Now, move to the Test series tab and click on it.
- You will be re-directed to the Test series page.
- Choose RBI Assistant Test Series/enter the name in the search bar.
- The RBI Assistant Test Series will flash on the screen.
- Click on the unlock button and select the pass of your preference.
- Verify your mobile number and proceed to make payment.
- You will receive an update about your transaction status.
- Start practicing now!
If you want to enhance your exam preparation and overall performance, then we encourage you to go for the Testbook RBI Assistant Test Series. It is useful in all aspects and gives you an edge over the other candidates to crack the RBI Assistant exam.
Check Related Articles – Olive Board Online Test Series Review here and compare it for your advantage.
Be the first to leave a review.