State Bank of India conducts the SBI PO recruitment exam for the post of Probationary Officers. This is one of the popular exams in India and lakhs of candidates compete for the position. If you have applied for the exam then your preparations must be strong. To do so, we are sharing this article on the Testbook SBI PO Test series Review that will give you clarity about the usefulness of test series and its importance in your preparations. Also, note its pros and cons and steps to purchase the SBI PO Online test series.
Testbook SBI PO Test Series Review
- SBI PO Test Series
- SBI PO Free Mock Test
Let’s have a look at the Testbook SBI PO Test series review by us.
SBI PO Test Series
- Testbook SBI PO Test series comprises of a total of 53 Tests that includes 22 Full Tests for Prelims, 10 Advanced Tests for Prelims, 10 Special Prelims Prep Tests and 10 Full Tests for Mains.
- All the Tests for Prelims including the full test, you will get 100 questions for 100 marks to be solved within a time limit of 60 minutes.
- Full Test Mains includes a total of 190 questions for 200 marks to be solved in a time limit of 180 minutes.
- These tests reflect the SBI PO syllabus defined for Prelims and Mains. The test also covers the latest pattern to give you a closer experience of the real SBI PO exam.
- These tests are available bilingual i.e. you can attempt in Hindi or English.
- You can access these tests from Testbook mobile app.
- You can purchase the Testbook SBI PO Test series with the passes available (yearly pass, 6-month pass, and 2-month pass).
SBI PO Free Mock Test
- The Testbook SBI PO Free Mock test includes a total of 3 Tests. It includes Mock Test and Memory based. While the other memory-based paper is specific for the Mains exam.
- SBI PO Full Mock Test and Memory based paper for Prelims comprises of 100 questions for 100 marks with a time limit of 60 minutes.
- SBI PO Mains 2019 Memory based paper includes 155 questions for 200 marks with a time limit of 180 minutes.
- Tests are available in two languages i.e. Hindi and English.
- You can access the test from Testbook Mobile App as well.
- The SBI PO Free Mock Tests are absolutely free!
- They are based on the SBI PO Prelims and Mains exam syllabus and latest pattern.
Read the below information on Testbook SBI PO Test Series Review and understand the Pros and cons of the same.
Complete Review of Testbook SBI PO Online Test Series
The Testbook SBI PO Mock Test offers a closer experience of the real exam paper. You will get to attempt questions of varying difficulty and also familiarity with the entire syllabus of Prelims as well as Mains. Now, let’s have a look at the Pros and Cons of the test series.
Pros of SBI PO Test Series
- All the test reflects the SBI PO Prelims and Mains syllabus.
- These test series give an experience of the real exam.
- The difficulty of SBI PO Mock Test was of Moderate to Difficult.
- You will get solutions in both languages.
- Moreover, all the answers/solutions are covered in detail.
Cons of SBI PO Test Series
Although there seems to be no negative aspect of the SBI PO Test series, we found that the questions in the free test took a little longer to solve than usual.
How to Buy SBI PO Test Series?
Check the guidelines to purchase the Testbook SBI PO Mock Test/test series.
- Visit the Testbook Official website or Home Page.
- Now, go to the Test Series tab -> Banking and Insurance -> SBI PO Test Series
- After clicking on the SBI PO test series tab, you must select the available pass and continue.
- Verify your number by entering valid OTP.
- Select a suitable payment mode and proceed to pay.
- The transaction status will be updated to you.
- Start with the test series now!
We closely examined the SBI PO test series provided by the Testbook and came to the conclusion that all the tests including the free tests are worth trying. You will get hands-on experience with the entire syllabus and agility to attempt questions accurately and easily.
We hope this article on the Testbook SBI Test Series review has helped you in choosing the right practice platform and model.
You must also check the Oliveboard SBI PO Test Series review to compare between these two!
Be the first to leave a review.